Passion Project Update

Standard

March 5th, 2015

Jasmine and I are working on our passion project together and we wanted to create a short comic book called “DAILY”. Both of us like drawing and anime very much and we always wanted to draw our own comic book. Now we finally have the opportunity so we decided to work together on this passion project. This comic book is just going to be about some silly things that happened in grade 10 daily. Since there are always many funny and stupid things that happen in our class, we wanted to record it down using a form of comic and make people laugh and know more about our class. Our research question is “How can we use different techniques to make daily life be presented in interesting comics.” This project is going to be a big challenge for me, cause it is my first time to draw out own comics. I am still not very good at drawing character’s action and also the background, so I think after this project my drawing skill will improve a lot. Now we finished designing all the characters and we will start drawing soon. Hope our comics will be interesting to read.

One thought on “Passion Project Update

1. Mrs T

I’m sure your comics will be interesting to read, and I’m very much looking forward to them, Daphne. You can showcase your work to a wider audience, too, by taking some pictures of the comics and posted them via your blog.

I hope you continue to explore and develop your creativity, challenging yourself along the way, just as you are with this project. Well done.