Reflection on my exam

Standard

Exam is one of the most frighten thing for me, it have been a long time since I have took a serious exam like this. Before in my old school we only have unit test, but not big semester exam. Maybe is because of this, I am very not use to doing an exam. I felt very nervous during the exam and I didn’t manage my time well, which leads to not having enough time to complete or check the test. I don’t think I did very well in this exam, it’s worse than what I thought it will be. I made many errors and many of them were silly mistakes, which made me feel bad because I could have got it correct. Next time, to improve, I’ll review regularly and practice more problems before the test. I want to thanks this exam for showing me what I’m bad at, and what I can improve on. My goal for this semester is to manage my time well so I can have enough time to complete what I suppose to do and what I want to do. And also improve my writing, spelling, grammar and math which i am bad at. In this semester I want to work harder and do better than the last exam.

One thought on “Reflection on my exam

1. Mrs T

I like the honesty of your reflection, Daphne. Don’t be too hard on yourself – remember, exams are merely one form of assessment among many. It is a skill, unfortunately, that you will have to master.

I would suggest that you write your blog posts in a Word document first so that you can edit it before posting. I do that, as a blog post should be something that is crafted with as much care as any other type of writing. Remember – you have a global audience for this blog so you need to be sure that you are showing yourself in the bet light.